Jason & Kimberly

"Life would not be so hard if we did not expect it to be so easy." C.S. Lewis

Jesus Wants The Rose

After grieving this weekend with my family over the loss of my cousin, my heart aches. It aches because of the sadness I've heard and felt from each member I've grieved with. It aches because of the cries of questions and pain that I heard this weekend. It aches because of the lies that some believe and the guilt that people still carry. But, Jesus is still pursuing and calling broken, miserable, sinners of whom I am the foremost. That's who he wants. He hasn't come for people who have it together, He's come for those who know they are sick and broken inside. Those who know they need a Savior who can forgive their sins and free them from themselves. That's why I love this video.

0 comments: