Jason & Kimberly

"Life would not be so hard if we did not expect it to be so easy." C.S. Lewis

Poll Results

Well, the votes are in. I thank everyone for taking valuable time out of your busy lives and voting. The results are: 3 persons voted that they prefer to drink coffee out of a french press, 0 persons voted that they love coffee but do not prefer to drink it out of a french press, 4 persons voted that they love coffee but haven't tried it out of a french press, and 1 person voted that they hate coffee (not hard to figure that one out). The one thing I found interesting is that 0 persons voted that they prefer not to drink out of a french press. To me, this made creating the poll all the more special. The evidence stands: French press coffee is better. (I know, I know, tastes are subjective. I tend to be a little partial about my coffee.) By the way, Kimberly and I are really enjoying our new house. I hope sometime in the future to posts pics.

0 comments: