Jason & Kimberly

"Life would not be so hard if we did not expect it to be so easy." C.S. Lewis

Agenda for Date Night: Dinner and Lowe's?

It is quite humorous to me how I find myself in places on a date that, before now, would have been unthinkable. I've never been a big fan of Lowe's. I think the only times that Kimberly and I have gone to Lowe's is for gift cards. Now, we are going to Lowe's on a date night. We are under contract for our first house. Now, Lowe's is up there with Best Buy (in my esteem) and Hobby Lobby (in Kimberly's esteem).

----------------
Now playing: David Crowder Band - Oh the Glory of It All
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats on the house! Where is it? Lowe's is definitely better than Home Depot. Much cheaper! Let me know if you guys need help!

Jason & Kimberly said...

The address is 222 Worthington Lane. If you are going to towards Lake Joy on Feagin Mill Rd., take the last left right before the Middle School.