Jason & Kimberly

"Life would not be so hard if we did not expect it to be so easy." C.S. Lewis

This Sunday I will be leaving for Tacoma, Washington (State, not D.C.). I will be going up with four coworkers to McChord Air Force Base for the purpose of being trained on the tactical C-17. I'm excited and Kimberly is excited for me. It will be the longest stretch that we have ever been apart. I will miss her. Yet, I look forward to the time alone also. I will be able to visit geography that is utterly breathtaking (Mt. Ranier for example). The dry climate and cooler weather I'll enjoy, and having rain most of the time will definitely be a change. Good coffee and good beer is another perk of being in the Seattle/Tacoma area. This visit is almost a shock to me because I've always longed to visit Mars Hill Church in Seattle. I never thought I would be able to, but now I'm going to be about 45 minutes from there. Kimberly will come to be with me for the last week and a half. It will, Lord willing, be a sweet time. Please pray for the Lord's strength for Kimberly and I as you are led.

P.S. I'll try to keep a journal of the visit as I go!

1 comments:

Cacey said...

Hey! I'm so glad you found our blog! That's so cool that you were in Tacoma, I was born there! I don't remember it at all, but I would love to go visit there someday.