Jason & Kimberly

"Life would not be so hard if we did not expect it to be so easy." C.S. Lewis

A couple of months ago, when I first bought my camera phone, Kimberly and I went to a highschool football game where my alma mater was defeated by Heath's alma mater (I believe it's the coaching, but I could be wrong). While we were there we sat by this family who had this little kid. And this little kid was no ordinary little kid, as you can see. He was very expressive and did not like it when the person who was feeding him stopped. Besides that, he would have these little fits (kinda like Turrets Syndrome) where he would scrunch his face up like he had just witnessed the most horrible act in human history. Well, during one of these fits I captured the peak of his fit on camera. This has to be one the best photos I have ever taken. I was well pleased and laughed about this picture for a good 10 minutes (just ask Kimberly).

0 comments: